Wedding Receptions in the Bahamas – Chic Bahamas Weddings can take the stress out of planning your paradise island wedding. From the big day to the reception, our expert wedding planners can arrange every detail.
Party in paradise
The wedding ceremony is over and you’re officially man and wife! Now it’s time to relax and enjoy some fabulous food, music, dancing and conversation at your exclusive reception.
The Bahamas has a range of gorgeous reception venues. Choose from the unique intimacy of Deep Water Cay, a private cay, the fabulous Flying Fish Restaurant at water’s edge, the sweeping vistas at the Canal House, Pelican Bay Hotel, the stunning bay setting of Neptune’s Terrace, Turquoise Cay Boutique Hotel, Exuma, or several other amazing venues.
Receptions usually run for around four, five or six hours with a cocktail hour, dinner, speeches and the all-important dancing. We’ll work with you to agree every aspect of the evening and we’ll be on hand during the event to make sure it all runs smoothly.
Some of the reception-planning services we offer include:
- Beverages and bars
- Budget planning
- Custom linens
- Dance floors
- Décor design
- Floral arrangements
- Guest books
- Lighting and sound
- Marquees and tents
- Music (Bands, DJs, singers, steel bands and violinists)
- Photography and videos
- Table settings
- Welcome bags
- Wedding cake
- Wedding favours
Contact Chic Bahamas Weddings
If you’d like to know more about our Bahamas wedding receptions, or have a question about your special day, then please call Marva on (877) 209-5543 or contact us.
Read more from Chic Bahamas Weddings:
- Conch, sweet and hot pepper, tomato, sweet onion, cucumber, dissolving citrus vinaigrette
- Crispy Kurabota pork belly, parsnip puree, grilled plums, red cabbage sauerkraut, spiced plum
- Hereford beef Carpaccio salad, truffle, horseradish aioli, parmesan, pickles, local mirco greens
- Peppered Crusted Beef and Blue Cheese Salad
- Coconut Curry Seafood Soup with Garlic and Cheese Croutons
- Lobster Cake with Orange Reduction
Sample main courses
- Grilled mixed seafood, hot & sour tamarind broth, sautéed vegetables
- 72 hour Hereford beef shortribs, crispy beef & herb salad, purple potato purée, snap peas, Vietnam spiced jus
- Butter poached local lobster tail, saffron risotto, edamame, pea sprouts
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Bourguignon and Potato Puree
- Crispy Duck Breast with Mushroom, Celery Risotto and Carmelized Apples
- Thyme Marinated Lamb Rack with Grilled Vegetables and Mushroom Sauce