Tips you cannot do without while planning for your big day in The Bahamas.
Wedding ceremonies in the Bahamas are indeed unforgettable and amazing. You will have many places to pick from given that you will find an assortment of prominent islands to hold the ceremony on. You can find Andros Island, which contains Smallish Hope Bay Lodge with a detailed package. The all-inclusive comes with: room service, zero cost breakfast, restaurant, family rooms, resort, and conference rooms. These features are the reason why this is one of the most popular islands to have a Bahamas wedding. It is located close to the world’s third largest coral reef, where diving is spectacular.
To hold your wedding ceremony in the Bahamas won’t require the amount of work you may think. The imagination of getting a wedding ceremony in the Bahamas ought to evoke gorgeous panorama, exquisite background tunes coupled with a marvelous weather.
Most Popular Venues/Hotels/Resorts for a Bahamas Wedding
There are plenty of popular venues/hotels/resorts for a Bahamas wedding. These are three of the most popular- Nassau/Paradise Island, Grand Bahamas, and the Out Islands.
- Nassau- For a great wedding, Nassau Palm Hotel would be wonderful. The hotel is located downtown Nassau.
- The Atlantis Hotel on Paradise Island is a ferry ride from princess George’s Wharf. The style is laid back. Many special packages are offered.
- Grand Bahamas- Hotel/Resort for a Bahamas wedding is the Pelican Bay Hotel. It has beautiful scenery and is within steps of a casino.
- Out Islands-, the popular resort/hotel to have a wonderful Bahamas wedding is at the Turquoise Cay Boutique Hotel. The style is perfect as it is remote and private.
The Bahamas has certain requirements that the couple needs to follow for the marriage to be officially recognized. Most of the requirements are simple and easy to plan around.
Requirements to be prepared for:
- Arrive in the Bahamas more than one full day prior to the ceremony
- Both parties appear when applying for license
- Bring any documents concerning previous marriages, including death certificates or divorce decree
- Picture Identification
- Document proving arrival in the Bahamas (more than 24 hours before)
- No blood test
- $100.00 License Fee
So with a little planning, plane tickets, a hotel room, and some spare time, your wedding can have all of the benefits of an island paradise start to your marriage commitment.
However, without the right planning then you might end up with a marriage that is not worth a rich man’s nickel. With some forethought and a little time spent making contacts, plans for a wedding in the Bahamas can take shape rather easily.
With all these requirements and others mentioned, you’ll definitely need a wedding planner to help you run things while you’re busy coordinating yourself for your big day. Now that’s where we come in!
Chic Bahamas Weddings – Who are we and why are we qualified to handle your wedding?
Winners of 3 consecutive “Wedding wire couple’s choice award” 2012-2014, and Destination A list planner, Chic Bahamas Weddings in a full-service planning and design company based in The Bahamas.
We service all islands in the Bahamas.
Chic Bahamas Weddings is a full-service boutique wedding planning and design company located in the Bahamas. We specialize in creating unique, elegant, enjoyable weddings, whether in lush tropical gardens or on stunning beach locations. We’ll craft your dream wedding with zero stress, so you can relax and know your day is in safe hands.
We function personally with our clients, hence you can easily comprehend every single prerequisite, regardless of how minor. Utilizing Marva’s many years of insight and experience in addition to her diverse design eye, we produce breathtaking, spectacular islands weddings that far outweigh expectations.
Contact us today and be sure of the most memorable Bahamas wedding you’ve ever imagined!