Bahamas Wedding Reception location research or scouting can be great fun. There are a number of factors to consider as you move through the process in planning your destination wedding. As you move through this phase of your wedding planning:
- Determine the setting you’d like for your ceremony – garden, beach, deck or terrace overlooking the water
- Consider the privacy and seclusion of the location
- Find out if the location is available on your date of choice
- View all the possibilities for your reception or ceremony
- Meet with your wedding planner to discuss services of the location
- Clarify the services the location offers. Full food and beverage? Decorating? Assistance with securing a marriage licence.
- Take pictures and or video of the locations
- Ask for size and shape of the tables in order to determine guest seating
- Review how events will flow
- Request a contract for review
Photos courtesy of Dolce Photography.
How to Choose your Bahamas Wedding Ceremony Location
The same location for a wedding ceremony and reception works well logistically.
The following questions should be considered in the planning process.
What are the available dates?
What time of the day can the ceremony take place?
What time of the day must a wedding be conducted?
What is the ceremony format?
Chic Bahamas Weddings would love to help you plan your Bahamas wedding location and a venue befitting your vision and style. Contact us today to begin planning your event.