How a Bahamas Wedding Planner Could Help You
If you want to hire a Bahamas wedding planner but you’re not quite sure what they can do for you, then you certainly have a lot of options available. Not only can a Bahamas wedding planner help you to find the right venue, but they can also help you to find the right Bahamas flowers and the right Bahamas destination wedding packages so you can get everything sorted while also making sure that you are making the right choices for you and your guests.
Bahamas Wedding Planner Helps With Flowers and Table Settings
Your Bahamas wedding planner will be able to help you choose the right flowers for your tables as well as helping you to choose the table setting you need. Some people choose to dine outside on the beach and in the sun, but this might not always be a practical decision if you have a lot of guests. For this reason, you’ll want to make sure that you choose the best Bahamas wedding venues so you can get everything you need without having to travel. You can choose from having a Caribbean themed wedding with Bahamas flowers, Caribbean food and everything in-between or you could have a traditional wedding on the beach with a standard menu for your picky guests. Whatever you choose, you can really make your dream come true when you hire a quality wedding planner and there are certainly many benefits available.
Choosing the Right Island
Your wedding day doesn’t need to end there. Many people want to explore the island after their special day and what better way to do this than to have your venue close to the things you want to do the most. You can go scuba diving in Green Turtle Cay or you could explore the local surroundings with a guide, whatever you choose, there is a Bahamas destination wedding package available for everyone.
Sample Bahamas Destination Wedding Experience
Day 1 – three to four days prior to wedding event
Bride and groom arrive .
Meet Bahamas wedding planner – review itinerary of events, review Bahamas wedding venues
Remainder of day at leisure
- Meet planner – meet Bahamian marriage officer for affidavits of singlehood, notarization of marriage licence
- Visit Registrar’s Office or Administrator’s Office for marriage licence application
- Day 3
- Day at leisure of group excursion, golf, fishing, in-room couple’s massage
- Rehearsal/Welcome event such as a Beach Bonfire
Day 4 – Wedding Day
- Bride relaxes – be sure to eat
- In-room beauty appointments – bride, bridal party
- Ceremony on private secluded beach, gardens or island/cay
- Photos at ceremony location
- Guests squired to Cocktail Reception
- Greeted by the tunes of String Quartet or steel pan quartet
- Guests begin to move to dinner …
- Bride, groom and bridal party are introduced
- Bride and groom’s first dance
- Parents dance
- Dinner is served
- Dancing under the stars
Honeymoon in one of our Out Islands of the Bahamas such as the Exumas or the Abacos. Chic Bahamas Weddings can help you with every aspect of your Bahamas wedding planning from guest accommodations, venues, food and beverage, design, decor, lighting, flowers, photography, cinematography, music, welcome event, rehearsal event, day after brunch and excursions. Contact us today to start planning your island elegant wedding in the Bahamas.
Photos courtesy of Donna Von Bruening.