Luxury Elopement In The Islands of The Bahamas
What If We Just Want to Elope? Can You Help With That, Too?
Not everyone wants to have a big, dramatic, and flashy wedding for hundreds of people to witness. For some people, they want it just to be about them and their spouse, away from the cameras and ceremonies. Elopement, as its known, is often referred to as a marriage conducted in a sudden and secretive fashion. Elopement involves a hurried flight away from one’s place of residence, intending to get married. The good news is, the Bahamas is happy to be that place for you.
Luxury Elopement requirements to keep in mind
- Luxury Elopement Planning
People often think that elopement means absolutely no planning needs to go into the ceremony. Though you don’t need to worry about a grandiose celebration with 300 people in attendance, there are still basic wedding requirements. Among these are licensing requirements and venue requirements. If you’re thinking about a spur of the moment elopement, don’t forget to call us here at Chic Bahamas Weddings.
- Luxury Elopements
Eloping doesn’t have to happen in some tiny office located in a government building. Instead, you can plan a luxury elopement here in the Bahamas with some extravagance and Caribbean style. It’s still an important day for you, regardless of who is present. A luxury elopement is a testament to the love and bond between you and your partner.
- There’s More Than Las Vegas
When we hear secretive elopement, we automatically think of Las Vegas. However, there’s more than just Las Vegas when it comes to tying the knot. Venues and options are abundant here in the Bahamas for accommodating a last-second elopement for you. Plus, the Bahamas comes with an authentic tropical backdrop and experience that can’t be replicated in Las Vegas.
Grand Isle Resort and Spa on Great Exuma, The Rosewood Baha Mar, Cable Beach, Nassau, The Ocean Club Four Seasons Paradise Island, or The Island House, West Nassau are perfect locations. Take a peek at an Exuma wedding elopement.
However, don’t worry about the planning, luxury elements, and celebratory components to your destination elopement. Here at Chic Bahamas Weddings, we work hard to take care of all of these elements for you. Moreover, specializing in ceremonies ranging from two to 100 guests, we are happy to work solely with you and your spouse on the big day.
Beach Bliss Bahamas Elopement
Our beach bliss Bahamas elopement will make you feel on top of the world! Picture saying your I Dos on a gorgeous secluded beach just before sunset. Powdery white sand, warm breezes, and the sparkling jewel-tone waters are the backdrop as you exchange your vows.
Here’s what you get with our special Beach Bliss Bahamas Elopement:
- A-List Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Planner to plan all your wedding details; presence at the ceremony
- Assistance with the arrangement of the Marriage Celebrant and guidance with the preparation of required documents; squiring to and from the Administrator’s Office for Marriage License application
- Marriage documents – Marriage License, two affidavits of singlehood, one certified copy of marriage certificate
- In-suite beauty treatments – hairstyling and make-up
- Romantic sundown ceremony with either a religious or civil celebrant
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere of fragrant tropical blooms
- Three-post arch draped, two floral arrangements to match featured flowers
- A chilled bottle of French Champagne, of course!
- Professional photographer for two hours to capture those magical moments. If you want to make a splash on the society pages, you’ll be happy to know that these are hi-res digital images. But you have total control with release rights.
Whether you want to elope or plan the wedding ceremony of the century, we are always happy to help. Contact us today!