Luxury Elopements In The Islands of The Bahamas
What If We Just Want to Elope in the Bahamas? Can You Help With That, Too?
Not everyone wants to have a big, dramatic, and flashy wedding for hundreds of people to witness. For some people, they want it just to be about them and their spouse, away from the cameras and ceremonies.
Elopement, as its known, is often referred to as a marriage conducted in a sudden and secretive fashion. But today, many people choose a destination elopement because they want to focus on their partner, enjoy their wedding, and celebrate in a beautiful place.
The good news is, the Bahamas is happy to be that place for you, and Chic Bahamas Weddings would love to be your elopement planner.
Eloping in the Bahamas: Things to keep in mind
Luxury Elopements Require Planning
People often think that an elopement means absolutely no planning needs to go into the ceremony. Though you don’t need to worry about a grandiose celebration with 300 people in attendance, there are still basic wedding requirements. Among these are licensing requirements and venue requirements. If you’re thinking about a destination Bahamas elopement, let us handle it here at Chic Bahamas Weddings.
Elopements Absolutely Can Have Style
Eloping doesn’t have to happen in some tiny office located in a government building. Instead, you can plan a luxury elopement here in the Bahamas with some extravagance and Caribbean style. It’s still an important day for you, regardless of who is present. A luxury elopement is a testament to the love and bond between you and your partner.
There are so many options for the setting for your elopement. Maybe barefoot on the beach, with an elegant floral arch. Maybe a stunning view from a luxury hotel, before you’re whisked away to a gourmet celebration dinner. Maybe secluded at a private villa.
Check out these real Bahamas elopements for inspiration:
- Covid Lockdown Inspires Couple to Elope In the Bahamas
- The Perfect Bahamas Elopement on Eleuthera
- Childhood Friends Elope in The Bahamas
There’s More Than Las Vegas
When we hear secretive elopement, we automatically think of Las Vegas. However, there’s more than just Las Vegas when it comes to tying the knot. Venues and options are abundant here in the Bahamas for accommodating a last-second elopement for you. Plus, the Bahamas comes with an authentic tropical backdrop and experience that can’t be replicated in Las Vegas.
Grand Isle Resort and Spa on Great Exuma, The Rosewood Baha Mar, Cable Beach, Nassau, The Ocean Club Four Seasons Paradise Island, or The Island House, West Nassau are perfect locations. Take a peek at an Exuma wedding elopement.
However, don’t worry about the planning, luxury elements, and celebratory components to your destination elopement. Here at Chic Bahamas Weddings, we work hard to take care of all of these elements for you. Moreover, specializing in ceremonies ranging from two to 100 guests, we are happy to work solely with you and your spouse on the big day.
Bahamas Elopement Photos
Many couples choose to elope in the Bahamas for its stunning scenery and convenient location. Here are just a few weddings and elopements we have planned for Chic Bahamas Weddings couples.
Beach Bliss Bahamas Elopement
Our beach Bliss Bahamas elopement will make you feel on top of the world! Picture saying your I Dos on a gorgeous secluded beach just before sunset. Powdery white sand, warm breezes, and the sparkling jewel-tone waters are the backdrop as you exchange your vows.
Here’s what you get with our special Beach Bliss Bahamas Elopement Package:
- A-List Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Planner (that’s us at Chic Bahamas Weddings) to plan all your wedding details; presence at the ceremony
- Assistance with the arrangement of the Marriage Celebrant and guidance with the preparation of required documents; squiring to and from the Administrator’s Office for Marriage License application
- Marriage documents – Marriage License, two affidavits of singlehood, one certified copy of marriage certificate
- In-suite beauty treatments – hairstyling and make-up
- Romantic sundown ceremony with either a religious or civil celebrant
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere of fragrant tropical blooms
- Three-post arch draped, two floral arrangements to match featured flowers
- A chilled bottle of French Champagne, of course!
- Professional photographer for two hours to capture those magical moments. If you want to make a splash on the society pages, you’ll be happy to know that these are hi-res digital images. But you have total control with release rights.
Whether you want to elope or plan the wedding ceremony of the century, we are always happy to help. Contact us today!