Luxury Exuma Bahamas Wedding for 2 – David and Jackline
Couple: Jackline & David
Thinking about a luxury secluded and private intimate wedding for two in the Bahamas– like the stars who have been married on private cays on our shores? Behold, look no further … Chic Bahamas Weddings can create a unique bespoke experience just for you!
While we offer 700 islands and cays, Chic Bahamas Weddings will help you choose the exact island or cay for your magical day. Imagine a deserted beach with turquoise clear waters as a backdrop. Islands that come to mind include the Exumas, Eleuthera, Andros … to name a few. Celebrations at Chic Bahamas weddings’ venues may be created to meet your vision and style.
Featured today is a Bahamas wedding for 2 itinerary of events for a Bahamas elopement that took place at Exuma’s Turquoise Cay Boutique Hotel and Big Bay Beach, Little Exuma. The bride’s wedding style was elegant. With the help of Platinum Boutique’s owner, Nassau, she chose a gorgeous dress — one she could not find in her home country, Kenya.
Our groom, David, arranged all the details for the special day.
Now, let’s look at how a two Bahamas Island destination wedding unfolds. Furthermore, in this case, the two islands are Nassau and Exuma. Other combinations are possible. Great Exuma and the Exuma Cays, Exuma, Grand Bahama, and Abaco or Grand Bahama and Eleuthera. The possibilities are endless and exciting!
Bride arrives … is greeted and transferred to host hotel via SUV
Later in the day, groom arrives
Independent transfer to host hotel
Nassau Stop – Day 2
- Wedding dress appointment, Platinum Bride Couture, Parliament Street, Nassau
- Meet Bahamian Marriage Officer for Affidavits of Singlehood, hotel’s lobby
- Visit Registrar’s Office with Reg to apply for marriage licence
Please bring along passports, Immigration landing cards, and a second piece of ID
If divorced, bring a certified copy of the divorce decree … Note: The Registrar General’s Office keeps this copy in its possession
No blood test required
- Day at leisure for activities of choice
- Collect bride’s dress
Morning at leisure
- 1:30 p.m. Depart Nassau for Georgetown, Exuma
- 2:15 p.m. Arrive Georgetown – greeted with a cold towel and tropical beverage
- Transfer to the Turquoise Cay, the host hotel
- Greeted – check-in
- Afternoon at leisure for relaxing
- Dinner, ONE80 Restaurant
- Picnic at a private beach with packed lunch
- In-room manicure and pedicure
- Meet with wedding planner to review all details
- Meet with beauty consultants – Vanria’s Beauty Salon and Paintbox Beauty
- Meet with officiant
Luxury Exuma Bahamas Wedding for 2 – The Big DAY!!!!
Beautiful bride Jackline receives in-room hair-styling by Vanria’s
- In-room beauty appointments – hair-styling and make-up
- Bride’s bouquet, groom’s boutonniere delivered to bride’s room
Finally, Exuma Bahamas Wedding for 2 Religious Ceremony conducted by Marriage Officer Pastor K. McKenzie, Big Bay Beach (Quiet public beach – pretty)
- Groom in position with the celebrant
- Bride processes
- Giving of the Bride
- Charge to the Bride and Groom –
- Token & Address to the Parties Regarding It
- The Signing of the Register
- Ceremony ends
- Bride and groom take pictures
- Bride and groom return to host hotel via limousine
- Dom Perignon Champagne and Cake – on Deck back at hotel
Exuma Bahamas Wedding for 2 Gourmet Dinner – 7-course tasting menu paired with wine, private candlelit High Tide Veranda overlooking the beautiful Turquoise Cay.
Handsome couple – David and Jackline as they toast.
- Bride and groom depart Georgetown, Exuma for Nassau
- Arrival Nassau
- Bride departs for the return journey home
- Groom departs
Let Chic Bahamas Weddings work with you to plan your one of a kind day. Contact us now to start planning your elopement in the Bahamas!