Bahamas Wedding Planning
Just engaged and starting your wedding planning in the Bahamas? Bahamas wedding planning includes several phases. Most weddings are planned one year prior to event date. With this being engagement season and many couples beginning to organize a wedding, we share with you key items to get your organization started.
- Organize a Wedding Binder and digital files
- Prepare a planning schedule
- Purchase Wedding Insurance
- Compile a guest list
- Set a budget
- Research wedding planners
Photo by | Dolce Photography.
Photo by | Erik Mosvold Photography.
Wedding Planning in the Bahamas – When and Where
Bahamas Destination Wedding Research
- Profile destination
- Research islands and Bahamas wedding resorts
- Decide on date
- Research travel and accommodations options and rates
- Check for travel advisories
- Get family approval
- Research and select honeymoon destination
- Assess needs to take a planning trip
Note: All religious and civil ceremonies performed by Bahamian marriage officers are legal in the US and elsewhere.
Photo by | Donna Von Bruening.